On The Job With- Clear
I love life mostly because of all the twist and turns, whether we like them at the moment or not its all about the memories. How things actually end up turning out, and what we learn from those experiences. I’ve learned awhile back- when everything started changing for me- that mindset is everything. Many people wake up in the morning and hate what they do, maybe it truly is something to hate, or maybe its just they way they tend to look at it. Image is everything- not only because of how its presented but it also depends on how we see it.
I wake up in the morning and I’m happy. I have another opportunity, I have another chance, I have a place that I go to 5 or 6 or 7 days a week (depends) where I can exercise my skills and practice my talents, in one way, shape, form or another.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
This entry was posted on September 30, 2012 by TheStoryNeverEnds. It was filed under Photography and Still Visuals, Social Media and The Internet and was tagged with 4G, Banner, Billboard, Canon 7D, Clear, Corona Grocery, Danny, internet.