Playing My Part
The internet is a beautiful place to be yourself, to share what inspires you, to read what inspires others, to create, innovate and BE! Well on the internet I have found a way to change my life through the flow of information. I will never be the same. These are some of my vents from Facebook.
“Sometimes really I think id be better off if I was still asleep to what’s going on in the world. Sometimes I think it’ll be better if I was a TV watcher and a Government believer. Or maybe just someone who doesn’t really care about what’s going on and continues to eat the nonsense they feed us through the media. A plain and regular person who just goes with the flow. Then I look around and I realize that not all of us are meant to be part of the status quo. #thestoryneverends truly.”
“I use Facebook as a tool to communicate with my people. Some read, some don’t. Some rather me turn back the hands of time to a point where I was just as ignorant as they still are. The problem with that is- they called me “Switch” before I knew how to. And now I am on a consistantly changing state of mind. Not change as in an opposite route- but change as in growth. Grow up and wake up!”
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
This entry was posted on January 22, 2012 by TheStoryNeverEnds. It was filed under Photography and Still Visuals, Social Media and The Internet, The Conscious, Inner Thoughts and Life and was tagged with facebook, media, politics, revolution, rise, switch, the plan, thestoryneverends, tv.