#OccupyCongress January 17th, 2012
Me and my brothers made little plans and we had minor preparations, all we did know was that we were going. We made it just in time as the march was starting and as soon as we found parking, we quickly joined. The march was filled with great chants, the beating of drums, picket signs, and happy people. Happy people that somehow despite the circumstances were fighting for whats right, in as well of an organized manner that over 3,000 thousand strangers get together and do such a thing. It was a sight for sore eyes and to me it was historical, the best part is that I was there with my brothers to see it and be a part of it. This is my second #occupy protest event and God willing I will show my love and support in many more. Since the towers fell so many things have changed all over the world, and the entire #occupy movement is a product of that. We the people have value, and there are many of us that will fight to keep it that way.
Most of the photography will be available on TheStoryNevaEnds
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
This entry was posted on January 18, 2012 by TheStoryNeverEnds. It was filed under Photography and Still Visuals, Social Media and The Internet, The Conscious, Inner Thoughts and Life, World News and was tagged with #occupy, #occupycongress, america, anonymous, family, guy fawkes, integrity, morals, ndaa, picket signs, pipa, protest, rights, sopa, values, washington dc.