Quick Return: Network
As a ‘more than for personal use’ Social Media user we all somewhat depend on our networks. I mean really virtually without our networks who are we? If we said something and nobody hears it did we really say it? United we stand, divided we fall? Our networks allow for all our information and media to spread quickly in a matter of seconds, and for awhole lot of other cool stuff that we wouldnt get unless we worked for it. In less words what I am trying to say is that I have made a return to Facebook. I realized while building my Photography Facebook account how hard it was to build my network, and just like that I went right back. Cant start from scratch in these crucial times. I have a lot of work to do and my task list isnt getting shorter and the worst part is the days aren’t getting longer.
Follow me on Twitter- @inthe_am and for my Photography and news on @thestorynever
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
This entry was posted on November 26, 2011 by TheStoryNeverEnds. It was filed under Social Media and The Internet, The Conscious, Inner Thoughts and Life and was tagged with facebook, network, networking, Photography and Still Visuals, return, social media, twitter.